Business Management System
Tikhvin Freight Car Building Plant is designed based on modern equipment application and integrated implementation of advanced engineering and technical solutions of the leading companies.
In order to create high level of consumer confidence, as well as improve production efficiency and product competitiveness the Business Management System (BMS) was implemented at the enterprise. The BMS is based on more effective global practices and standards, including international railway industry standard ISO/TS 22163:2017, lean manufacturing instruments and advanced IT-technologies.
BMS is based on the following standards/systems:
- The ISO/TS 22163:2017 standard (in 2017 TVSZ has successfully underwent certification audit);
- The Lean Production System;
- The system of requirements to purchased components and materials at the preproduction phase, as well as consecutive raise of requirements to suppliers’ manufacturing processes (based on PPAP standard developed by leading world motor manufacturers);
- The corporate project management system based on PMI PMBOK 2008 standard provides integrated management of processes of development, manufacturing and supplying specific products to the customer in terms of project time limit;
- The incentive programme for all staff levels connected with the realization of business purposes and tasks;
- The recruitment system, multistage training system, establishment of the Training Center.
The TVSZ’s Business Management System allows establishing effective business processes aimed at satisfaction of consumers' requirements and achievement of high return on assets of banks.